Double Punch and Kick
- Left jab punch to face, right cross to solar plexus; right side kick off back foot to abdomen
- Left jab punch to face
- Follow through with right cross to solar plexus
- MAKE SURE BACK FOOT PIVOTS ROUND AND KNEES FLEXED
- Keeping knees flexed, pivot to side kick position
- Bring right leg up and deliver power kick to abdomen
- The body position after the cross punch to the abdomen ensures that there is power behind the side kick as the legs are already flexed and in position to transmit power outwards.
- Ideally a short range combination.
- Ceri Brain (no qualifications - just love to fight!!)