- Start Position:
- Feet shoulder width apart, front stance.
- The extended leg follows a sort of semi-circular motion from left side to right side.
- Raise and extend front left leg
- Leaning back slightly for balance, point toes upward
- Deliver kick in a semi-circle motion from left to right
- The instep of the foot is your contact point with target
- Do not over extend the kick
- Side of head
- Back of head
- Anywhere along the jawline of the opponent
- This is considered an Outside Cresent Kick.
- You can execute an Inside Cresent Kick by using a right to left semi-circular motion. In this case the blade of the foot is the contact point.