Basic Protection Movement One
- Start Position:
- Normal standing or sitting
- This is defensive against a high grab or straight punch.
- Bend, step, or move outside the attackers arm
- Parrie inside (just to obtain contact) lead hand
- Open palm strike to chin or nose with rear hand
- With Striking hand Claw down in the eyes
- Lead hand - open hand trust to bridge of nose
- Finsh strike of choice - Cross/Hook/Various throat STKs
- Remember on the initial strike to follow through (push)
- Chin / Nose - eyes
- Bridge of nose
- Throat or chin
- Finish Strike depends on escalaiton of force.
- Remember you can legaly PAY for whatever damage you do even in a self defence situation. No one wants to go to jail...
- Submitted by:
- Date: 6/12/02 at 10:08
- Rem Host: Not Available
- Rem IP: 126.96.36.199