Al-Jabr Throw Down
- Start Position:
- defensive, surrounded by two-three adversaries
- This is technique that'll get you out of a would be jumping, though let me admit only true talent would get you out unscathed.
- Also speed and accuracy would be great. Also act accordingly to their positions.
- In this scenario this involves one in the center of a triangle of bullies. Involves fakeouts.
- Fake a jab to one man
- Only to quickly spin kick a second
- Then really jab the first man
- Shin kick the third follow up with a hammering elbow
- Make sure to use several eye rakes and back fists
- With several of them hurt and stumbling
- Make your getaway
- Several of these attacks may and or must be repeated.
- Submitted by:
- Date: 11/30/04 at 22:52
- Rem Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
- Rem IP: 18.104.22.168